[Insight-developers] CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionTest failing

Bill Lorensen wlorens1@nycap.rr.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:06:55 -0500

Great!

I just added a few more Filtering tests that involve anisotropic diffusion. I think these examples also need tuning. The smoothed output does not look smoothed to me. The examples are VectorGradient, VectorCurvature, RGBGradient and RGBCurvatureAnisotropicDiffusion filters.

Luis, could you verify that these need to be tuned. Then we can change the baselines.

Bill