[Insight-developers] Transitioning Bug Tracking ...

Lydia Ng lng at insightful . com
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:54:56 -0700

All,

I've transferred over most of the bugs from GNATS to the new system:
http://public . kitware . com/Bug/

I didn't carry over some of the bugs which are no longer relevant.

Also wasn't able to assign all the bugs because some of the people
currently
responsible for a bug does not as have accounts in the system.

Please feel free to close out any bugs when are no longer current.

BTW - I am unable to attend the tcon tomorrow morning - please email if
there are any issues or concerns.

Thanks,
Lydia