[Insight-developers] Cable/Swig Cygwin

Vincent A. Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa . edu
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:05:17 -0600

Has anyone been able to build Cable/Swig under cygwin. I have been
having trouble getting it to compile. The problem resides in code in
GCCPatch/gcc.

First it fails to build because the file genrtl.h does not exist. If you
then specify to cmake that you want to add the compiler flag
-DNO_GENRTL_H then it will get past this problem, but fails because the
file insn-config.h does not exist in this directory. From the little
debugging work that I have done, it appears that these files are
generated by the build process.

If there is a build problem I will continue my debugging, but I just
wanted to see if others had suggestions.

Vince

--
Assistant Professor
Department of Radiology