[Insight-developers] Found the long standing iImplexMesh problem

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Aug 7 12:26:17 EDT 2004

The Simplex code has been crashing on the SGI's every since it was first
checked in. Today I found the problem...

SimplexMeshGeometry and SimplexMesh were both using NumericTraits<unsigned
long>::max instead of NumericTraits<unsigned long>::max(). Of course this
is incorrect on all platforms, but for reasons I can't see caused a crucial
if comparison to always fail on the SGI's.

Changes are checked in. I suspect the Sgi's will all pass now.

Bill