[Insight-developers] RE: SGI Flag set

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 16 13:57:24 EDT 2004

I think I found another way to do this.
The SGI compiler supports pragma to turn off warnings.

I am adding the following to vcl_compiler.h:

#   define VCL_SGI_CC_730
// 1116  Non-void function "std::__malloc_alloc_template<0>::_S_oom_malloc" (declared
//    at line 163) should return a value.
// 3505  setjmp not marked as unknown_control_flow because it is not declared as a
// 3438 ceil not marked as no_side_effects because it is not declared as a function
#   pragma set woff 3438
#   pragma set woff 1116
#   pragma set woff 3505

So, if code includes vcl code, then it will turn off the warnings.

-Bill