[Insight-developers] Transform API Changes?

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Mon Aug 30 21:41:20 EDT 2004

Bill,

Yes the API changes a little.
The main modification is:

   Self::Pointer Inverse(void) const;

is replaced by

   bool GetInverse(Self* inverse) const;

Now the inverse transform is computed only if the user asks for it.
Also, the GetInverse() function in the AffineTransform was returning the
affine matrix. I renamed it GetInverseMatrix().

I can add the Inverse() and GetInverse() (returning the affine matrix)
methods back and mark them as deprecated if you think it's better. I only
found two places in InsightApplications were Inverse() was used directly.

Julien