[Insight-developers] Dashboard version of VTK for InsightAppl ications?

Joshua Cates cates at sci.utah.edu
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:57:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I'm trying to track down some link errors that I find when compiling the
SegmentationEditor code using VC++ 7.1 with VTK 4.2.  Note that I don't
see these errors when compiling with VTK 4.4.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

WSTITK error LNK2005: ___TIFFfree already defined in vtktiff.lib(tif_win32.obj)
WSTITK error LNK2005: ___TIFFmalloc already defined in vtktiff.lib(tif_win32.obj)
WSTITK error LNK2005: __dist_code already defined in vtkzlib.lib(trees.obj)
WSTITK error LNK2005: __length_code already defined in vtkzlib.lib(trees.obj)
WSTITK error LNK2005: __TIFFerrorHandler already defined in vtktiff.lib(tif_win32.obj)
WSTITK error LNK2005: __TIFFwarningHandler already defined in vtktiff.lib(tif_win32.obj)
WSTITK error LNK2005: _deflate_copyright already defined in vtkzlib.lib(deflate.obj)
WSTITK error LNK2005: _tiffDataWidth already defined in vtktiff.lib(tif_dirinfo.obj)
WSTITK fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found

--Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci.utah.edu
 Phone: (801) 587-7697