[Insight-developers] Farewell.

Jisung Kim bahrahm at yahoo.com
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:39:47 -0800 (PST)

Hello. All ITK developers.

I am leaving the states next tuesday and going back
home (south korea). I just want to say thank you allk
the ITK developers. I learned alot and got lots of
help from you guys. I am not sure what I am goint to
do in Korea. I hope I can spread what I learn from ITK
community in Korea.

Luis, I owe you too much to list what I got from you.
You were my mentor and friend. By the way, I finished
the book you gave me. :) I wish you and your family
the best.

Jim (GE), your comments and suggestions makes my work
better. However, I still don't fully understand the
ITK pipeline.   :)

Bill (GE), thank you for keep me up to the other
developers. I wouldn't forget the horrifying feeling
when I got an error notice from you. I learned how a
developer and leader should act.

Will (Kitware), I asked several times to make
modifications in CVS repository. You never complained
about my silly mistakes. Thank you. You always
encourage me to be a better member of ITK community. I
wouldn't forget your kind words and appreciation even
to the small achievmant I made.

Lydia, I should say I copied alot of your code in my
examples and applications. :) Thank you for teaching
me many things.

Sayan, I enjoyed alot working with you on ITK
statistics. I really appreciate your support for the
ITK statistics framework.

Terry, thank you for making the ITK community so that
I can learn and have fun with many good people. To me,
ITK is more than a software library.

Thank you Bill (Kitware), George, Jim (upenn) and all
the developers. I don't think people like too long
list of appreciation so I want to stop here. :)

Sincerely,

Jisung Kim.

=====
Jisung Kim