[Insight-developers] correction

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:10:31 -0500

Hi Samson,

Thanks for posting the corrections.

This issue was entered as Bug # 519.

The files and classes were renamed according
to your indications.

The content of the algorithm was not updated
yet from your files. Since this is a separate
issue.

Once we verify that the renaming passed
fine in the dashboard we will update the
content of the algorithm from the  files
in your web site.

BTW
your attachement was expanded as
text in your image, so we will use