[Insight-developers] Re: Some update on charlene tiff image

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Nov 8 16:55:27 EST 2004

Ok,

	My mistake I don't think this is a 'random access tiff'. I was confused
by 'The gimp' message.

	Here is my manip:

$ tiffsplit 20xDIC-1.tif page
$ gimp pageaa.tif

But the real warning:
[Quantization table 0x00 was not defined.]

was hidden by another gimp warning:
[Compression algorithm does not support random access.]

Mathieu