[Insight-developers] Patented Code : suggested Topic for Frid ay's TCON

Jay Udupa jay at mipg.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 4 13:04:36 EDT 2004

The type of arrangement described below by Bill (about placing code in
Patented Directory with a contact name) is acceptable to Penn. The
details pertaining to the FC patent are as follows.

Extraction of fuzzy object information in multidimensional images for
quantifying MS lesions of the brain, US Patent # 5,812,691.
Contact:

Jayaram K. Udupa
Medical Image Processing Group,
Department of Radiology,