[Insight-developers] [ITK + Wrapping (Python)] Wrapping classes proposal - V.3

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Aug 1 05:29:31 EDT 2005

Hi Benoit,

I'm back to wrappers after some time.
I have checked out your work. It works now :-)
I have done some changes on your files to get something more usable in
interperter (like the itk modules we made before). Template parameters are
now classes and no more strings, and templated classes have an attribute
which list template argument.
I'm not sure you agree with those changes, so let me know if you want that
I commit them in your repository.

Sadely, cache problems is a very important problem. Everything is rebuild
each time I run make, even to run make install. It make it painful to add
wrapped classes.
I hope it can be fixed !

Gaetan