[Insight-developers] Re: Prototype DTI fiber tracking in ITK, next iteration

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Sat Aug 13 19:16:01 EDT 2005

Quick update for those who downloaded the prototype fiber tracking code:

Turns out, this was one buggy pile of junk I put up for download. Sorry,
but as I said, the test case wasn't particularly telling.

Anyway, here's an updated source archive:

http://www.stanford.edu/~rohlfing/itk_fibertracking.tar.gz

This time, I actually used the tracking on actual DTI data, and the
results came out quite reasonable. So I'd say there's a decent chance
this version is actually functional.

Again, comments and suggestions on the general design are always welcome.

Best,
  Torsten