[Insight-developers] SNAP configuration for VS60

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Aug 29 18:50:31 EDT 2005

Hi Paul,

We changed the SNAP build tree organization (the change is pertinent to VS 6 alone).

The reason was a limitation in VS6:
The include path for VS6 cannot be too long (3000 characters I think.)
SNAP includes the ITK, VTK and FLTK trees apart from its own.
This was causing build errors on our VS6 dashboards:

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/dash13.kitware/zApps-Win32-vs60/20050829-0100-Nightly/BuildError.html

So if the compiler is VS6, all the sources from the SNAP source tree are copied into a single
include directory in the binary folder.

Just a minor change..

BTW, for the feedback, its a great application!

Thanks
regards
karthik