[Insight-developers] Insight Applications

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Sat Dec 10 00:06:14 EST 2005

Bill,

I had verified that the builds worked under SGI, Linux, and MacOSX prior to
committing it.  Then all the continuous builds worked on Thursday after I
made my commits, so I assumed that everything was OK.

The problems look like two platform dependant errors due to finding FLTK,
and the math libraries.

I've been unsuccessful on installing Visual Studio Express.  I'm working on
finding the resources for a Visual studio .net install somewhere for
testing.  I'll do my best this weekend.

Hans