[Insight-developers] Insight Journal Submission

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Fri Dec 16 10:03:23 EST 2005

What I have used is a modified version of the llncs (springer) format. The
head of my latex file looks like

\documentclass[runningheads]{llncs}
\usepackage{graphics}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage[margin=1in]{geometry}
\usepackage[pdftex,bookmarksopen=true,bookmarksopenlevel=10,pdfstartview=FitH,bookmarks=true,colorlinks=true,linkcolor=blue,pdfauthor={James V. Miller},pdftitle={Probability Distribution for the Insight Toolkit}]{hyperref}

The major change is using the geometry package to get the margins to be reasonable.
I am also using pdflatex and wanted hyper links and pdf bookmarks.  For the latter,
I needed to edit the llncs to change the tocdepth to something greater than zero

\setcounter{tocdepth}{10}

to get the pdfbookmarks to display in the navigation pane for each section, etc.

I also think I modified the bib style a bit to display urls.

Jim