[Insight-developers] Insight Journal Submission

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Fri Dec 16 10:18:46 EST 2005

I think we could certainly use and modify the template.  The question is
whether we can redistribute the changes of the format.  Usually
you can redistribute but modifying then redistributing may be another.

In my case, the only change to the template is the tocdepth setting.  All other
changes were in my latex file not the llncs (other than the bib format).  If
we can set the tocdepth in the latex file and have the llncs observe it, then
we wouldn't need to modify the template at all.  Then it is just a question
of redistribution.

Jim