[Insight-developers] itkCenteredVersorTransformInitializer question ITK 2.4.1

Simon Warfield warfield at crl.med.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 30 12:26:30 EST 2005

The documentation for the  CenteredVersorTransformInitializer says it
uses the moments to initialize the versor component of a versor3d rigid
transform.
Looking at the InitializeTransform(), I can see where the translation
and center are estimated, and the estimation of principal axes.

I don't see anywhere that the versor is actually initialized by this
code.  Where does that happen ?

Is there an example that uses this initializer to initialize center,
translation and versor ?

Simon K. Warfield, Ph.D.        warfield at crl.med.harvard.edu
Phone: 617-732-7090                      FAX:   617-582-6033
Associate Professor of Radiology,     Harvard Medical School
Director, Computational Radiology Laboratory
Departments of Radiology at Children's Hospital and
Brigham and Women's Hospital,
Thorn 329, Dept Radiology,  Brigham and Women's Hospital
75 Francis St, Boston, MA, 02115
MA 280, Dept Radiology, Children's Hospital Phone: 617-355-4566