[Insight-developers] itk dashboard builds

Simon Warfield warfield at bwh.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 23 11:38:10 EDT 2005

I updated our Intel compiler to version 9.0 and am now contributing
builds with this compiler and with gcc, in release mode and debug mode,
for x86 and x86_64 linux machines.  When I updated the builds for the
new compiler, I installed changed the build names to try to better
reflect exactly what type of build it is.  The old build names will not
be used any more.  This is giving the dashboard some gaps when those
builds don't get submitted.  How should I fix that ?

The names of the builds that are being submitted now are:
Linux-x86_­64-debug-g++
Linux-x86_­64-debug-icc-9.­0
Linux-x86_­64-release-g++
Linux-x86_­64-release-icc-9.­0