[Insight-developers] Logging in ITK

Blezek, Daniel J (Research) blezek at crd.ge.com
Mon Mar 14 12:54:36 EST 2005

Hi all, At last week's tcon I volunteered to add a logging package to ITK.  The proposal is here: http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Logging.  I have put log4cxx into the Utilities directory of the Insight checkout, with a rudimentary CMakeLists.txt file.  By default building and test log4cxx are disabled, and must be enabled through the USE_LOG4CXX option (it's marked as advanced).  Would owners of dashboards please enable this flag so I can start debugging the library on multiple platforms?  If possible, could a CMake expert look at my configuration?  I doubt it's very good.

The is a smoke test called log4cxxTest, I'll be checking on this over the next week or so.

Thanks,
-dan

Daniel Blezek, PhD
GE Global Research