[Insight-developers] Transform IO

Blezek, Daniel J (Research) blezek at crd.ge.com
Mon Mar 28 08:39:51 EST 2005

Julien,  I bashed a good chunk of this out on Friday.  Where I'll need the most help is going through each transform and adding a Get/SetFixedParameters (will fill in Center, Spacing, etc...).  Also, we'll have to look at the BSpline Transform to get it to manage it's parameters...

My plan is to have a working reader/writer combination today, with a few supported Transforms.  Then I'll check it in.  I'm using the very clever name TransformFileWriter2 and TransformFileReader2.

-dan