[Insight-developers] contrib: fast curvature PDE registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 4 07:51:54 EDT 2005

Hi Torsten,

Thanks a lot for contributing your code to ITK.

The classes that you posted have been added to the Toolkit.

You may want to look at the CVS logs
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Algorithms/?root=Insight&sortby=date#dirlist

and to the Doxygen documentation

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1FastSymmetricForcesDemonsRegistrationFunction.html

in order to double check that the authorship and credits
are stated correctly.

Your files will be compiled only if USE_FFTW is enable.
You will find this option in CMake by going to the advanced
options.

Please let us know if you find any problem.