[Insight-developers] Should Filters propogate the Direction Cosines from Image input to image output?

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Tue Nov 1 09:22:29 EST 2005

Should the ResampleImageFilter propagate the direction cosines from the input?

(I'm still recovering from the red-eye I took from MICCAI)

If the transformation applied in the ResampleImageFilter changes the orientation
of the image, should the direction cosines be "copied" from the input or
"transformed" by the transformation?

Jim