[Insight-developers] resampling image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Nov 26 14:07:00 EST 2005

Hi Leila,

The easy way to start is to set the Transform
to Identity and do a resampling.

Once you interpret the output, then you can start
setting the actual values of the translation that
you want to perform.

You will find many examples of resampling in the
second edition of the ITK Software Guide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

and the corresponding source code under

    Insight/Examples/Filtering/
             ResampleImageFilter.cxx
             ResampleImageFilter2.cxx
             ResampleImageFilter3.cxx
             ResampleImageFilter4.cxx
             ResampleImageFilter5.cxx
             ResampleImageFilter6.cxx*
             ResampleImageFilter7.cxx
             ResampleImageFilter8.cxx
             ResampleImageFilter9.cxx*
             ResampleOrientedImageFilter.cxx
             ResampleVolumesToBeIsotropic.cxx*

Additional advice may require that you post
your source code ..   :-)