[Insight-developers] Status of Release 2.4

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Nov 29 10:14:16 EST 2005

Bill,

Thanks for fixing the CLOCKS_PER_SECOND problem in
Insight Applications.

We just made a couple of changes in the RealTimeClock.
They should trigger a new set of continuous too.

The release number has been updated in the CMakeLists.txt file.

We are following the release procedure in:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/index.php?title=ITK_How_to_make_a_Release

The system seems to be in good shape for tagging early this
afternoon.

Please let us konw if you see any reason for not tagging yet.