[Insight-developers] Status of Release 2.4

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Nov 29 21:44:05 EST 2005

Hi Bill,

The repository has been tagged and branched.

     The Tag used is:      ITK-2-4

Tarballs and zip files were posted in the FTP
directory at Kitware, and also on SourceForge.
The Download page now points to the files in
SourceForge.

We are now generating the Doxygen documentation...

Things look good for releasing tomorrow.

   Luis