[Insight-developers] itkSpatialObject

Leila baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Tue Oct 11 12:52:49 EDT 2005

Hey Julien,

I was just building a test version of itk on opteron and
itkSpatialObject results in the following warning,
I know it is a warning but I thought it might create a problem depending
on how this class is used!

Leila

/home/baghdadi/Insight/Code/SpatialObject/itkSpatialObject.txx: In
member function `void itk::SpatialObject<TDimension>::ComputeOffsetTable
() [with unsigned int TDimension = 2u]':
/home/baghdadi/Insight/Code/SpatialObject/itkSpatialObject.txx:785:
instantiated from `void
itk::SpatialObject<TDimension>::SetBufferedRegion(const
itk::ImageRegion<VImageDimension>&) [with unsigned int TDimension = 2u]'
/home/baghdadi/Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithms/itkSpatialObjectToImageRegistrationTest.cxx:458:   instantiated from here
/home/baghdadi/Insight/Code/SpatialObject/itkSpatialObject.txx:866:
warning: converting to `long int' from `double'
/home/baghdadi/Insight/Code/SpatialObject/itkSpatialObject.txx:870:
warning: converting to `long int' from `double'