[Insight-developers] Proposed KernelTransform API Change

Vincent A. Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Mon Oct 24 09:23:18 EDT 2005

I am looking into making the KernelTransform classes work with the
Transform I/O mechanism. Currently, these functions only set the source
landmarks as the parameters. This does not completely specify the
transform. I would propose that the parameters specify both the source
and target landmarks. The current approach seems to done to support
optimizers in the registration process. I have looked and could not find
any use of this functionality. If anyone has any thoughts on this, feel
free to let me know. I will make this change by Wednesday unless there
are objections.

Vince

--
Assistant Professor