[Insight-developers] Dashboard trouble

Simon Warfield warfield at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 8 13:46:03 EDT 2005

Lorensen, William E (Research) wrote:

>I'm not sure which client Simon uses.

ctest -D Nightly

Simon K. Warfield, Ph.D. warfield at bwh.harvard.edu Phone:617-732-7090
http://www.spl.harvard.edu/~warfield           FAX:  617-582-6033
Associate Professor of Radiology,          Harvard Medical School
Director, Computational Radiology Laboratory
Thorn 329, Dept Radiology,  Brigham and Women's Hospital
75 Francis St, Boston, MA, 02115
MA 280, Dept Radiology, Children's Hospital Phone: 617-355-4566