[Insight-developers] Writing Transforms

Vincent A. Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Thu Sep 8 17:14:54 EDT 2005

I am have been working on an application that will generate a
registration between two image sets using a B-Spline transform. I get
the registration to work, but I would like to save the transform and had
hoped to use the TransformFileWriter. Looking at this class it only
supports transforms that can be completely specified via the
GetParameters / SetParameters and GetFixedParameters /
SetFixedParameters. I believe that there are a number of transforms that
do not necessarily fit this mold and need a generalization of this
class. I am going to look into this some more and think about potential
solutions for a generalization. Suggestions are welcome. I won't be able
to make it to the Tcon tomorrow, but maybe this could be an item for the
following Tcon.

Vince

--
Assistant Professor