[Insight-developers] Writing Transforms

Blezek, Daniel J (Research) blezek at crd.ge.com
Fri Sep 9 12:11:30 EDT 2005

Vince,

  The intention of the TransformFileWriter is to be able to save and restore any transformation class.  The only contract with the Transform is that it can be completely saved/restored using the Parameters and FixedParameters.  In the case of the B-Spline, the spacing, degree, etc... can easily be encoded into the FixedParameters and restored in the SetFixedParameters call.  This may or may not have been done, I think Lidia Ng was planning to have a look at it when I modified the code that Julian and Steven had originally written.

  If the B-Spline is not being saved / restored correctly, please let me know, and we can look into it.

-dan