[Insight-developers] run memtest in multithreaded ?

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Sep 23 15:29:10 EDT 2005

Something to look forward to in the future maybe :)

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK_Roadmap_2005_2006

"Add Support for parallel testing in CTest"
This will make possible to launch multiple test simultaneously from
CTest. In this way, users with multiprocessor machines will be able to
reduce the time needed for running the test suite.

For now, you can just run memory tests every nth day or limit to every
nth test...
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/Sabbath.kitware/Linux-g++-3.4-Shared/20050923-0100-Nightly/Notes.html

Regards
karthik