[Insight-developers] Re: Re: a problem to download the latex t empl ate for InsightJournal

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Aug 10 17:34:36 EDT 2006

There are two ways to include graphics in your document . Using the
latex-dvips driver or using the pdflatex driver.

The former looks like
\usepackage[dvips]{graphicx}
or
\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}

The dvips driver supports EPS.
pdflatex supports PDF, JPEG and PNG, not EPS.

So either convert your images to one of the above formats or switch from
pdflatex to latex.

-karthik