[Insight-developers] wrapping, USE_FFTWF and USE_FFTWD

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Aug 11 09:59:29 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have wrapped FFTWComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter and
FFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter classes, but have problems with the
#if defined(USE_FFTWF) || defined(USE_FFTWD) block. Because of it, I must
pass the options -DUSE_FFTWF and -DUSE_FFTWD to gccxml, which will
seriously make the code more complex.
Also, I'm not sure to understand why they are there. Are those #if
defined() blocks really useful for the user ?

Thanks,

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann