[Insight-developers] USE_FFTWF and USE_FFTWD and Exlicit Instantiation

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Aug 22 11:08:35 EDT 2006

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:15:29 +0200, Kent Williams
<kent at psychiatry.uiowa.edu> wrote:

> Sorry about this problem -- It passed local regression tests, but we
> don't build the double-precision FFTW by default, so I missed the
> problems in the double precision version of the proxy class. Thanks for
> fixing it Luis.
>
> The only way I know of to always test this code is to always build both
> single and double precision FFTW libraries on the testing machines.
> This isn't a big deal, since FFTW changes only once in a great while.

Hi Kent,

That's nice to have it build, but there is still lots of problems with
those filters. I tried to trace the errors, but fixing them is not in my
capabilities :-(
Can you have a look at them ?

Thanks,

Gaetan

[glehmann at marvin build-debug]$ ctest -R FFT
Start processing tests
Test project
719/1092 Testing itkVnlFFTTest                    Passed
720/1092 Testing itkFFTWF_FFTTest              ***Exception: SegFault
721/1092 Testing itkFFTWD_FFTTest              ***Exception: SegFault
996/1092 Testing FFTImageFilterTest               Passed
997/1092 Testing FFTDirectInverse2Test         ***Failed
998/1092 Testing FFTImageFilterTest2              Passed
999/1092 Testing FFTImageFilterTest3              Passed

57% tests passed, 3 tests failed out of 7

The following tests FAILED:
         720 - itkFFTWF_FFTTest (SEGFAULT)
         721 - itkFFTWD_FFTTest (SEGFAULT)
         997 - FFTDirectInverse2Test (Failed)