[Insight-developers] please help urgent

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 23 09:38:08 EDT 2006

Hi Mohamed,

Welcome to ITK !

This is the ITK developers list, and it is intended for people
contributing code to the Insight Toolkit. In the future you may
want to post your questions to the Users mailing list.

You can subscribe to the users list at the following link:

---

In order to start with ITK you should follow the instructions
of the Welcoming package:

      http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

in particular reading the Tutorial:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/index.htm

It is normal for CMake to take several minutes the first time that it
is run for configuring ITK.  During that time, CMake is compiling and
running a number of tests that will help determine the capabilities
of your compiler. You should wait until CMake finishes running. If
you monitor the activity of your machine using the Windows Task Manager
you should see that CMake is invoking your compiler many times, and
you should see spurs of disk and processor activity.

If you get any error message, please post the full text of the error
message to the ITK users list.