[Insight-developers] Re: a problem to download the latex templ ate for InsightJournal

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jul 10 10:56:50 EDT 2006

Hi Kurt,

What version of latex are you using and what operating system ?

We have used this .sty file with

  latex 3.141159-2.1
  kpathsea  3.4.5

under Linux Debian,

and with
$ latex --version
pdfeTeX 3.141592-1.21a-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.4)
kpathsea version 3.5.4

under Cygwin.

--

On the pragmatic side, if you are getting the .dvi
after ignoring the error message, you could proceed

--

You can also use pdflatex if you use .jpeg graphics
instead of .eps.