[Insight-developers] release 2.8.0 or 2.8.1?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 11 12:52:31 EDT 2006

Hi Steve,

Thanks for pointing this out.

The release branch is ITK-2-8,
and the current patch in that release branch is ITK-2-8-1.

The patches include fixes for a couple of configuration
issues that we found after cutting the ITK-2-8 branch.

I failed to update the patch number in the CMakeLists.txt
file. My apologies for that mishap.

The file should say:

 > SET(ITK_VERSION_MAJOR "2")
 > SET(ITK_VERSION_MINOR "8")
 > SET(ITK_VERSION_PATCH "1")

The number has now been corrected on the CVS branch ITK-2-8.

Please let us know if you find any other problems,