[Insight-developers] boring IJ's automatic testing

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Jul 26 05:22:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

Without answer for more than a month from Zack (yes, remember the problem
with the watershed article), I decided to post the new version of WrapITK
without waiting for the reply to my questions about versions of softs
available on the automatic testing host.
And it is again broken:

http://public.kitware.com/InsightJournal/Testing/Sites/WrapITK/Insight_Journal_Automatic_Testing_System/20060726-0858-Experimental/Configure.html

ITK 2.4.0 ?! What about ITK 2.8.1, released a month ago ?

I'm bored (again, that's reccurent with ITK) to ask for things to be
repaired, and to not receive any reply, even to say "I have no time to fix
that now". I understand that Zack can be very busy, but perhaps someone
else can reply ? The mails where also sent the itk lists...
And the lack of maintenance make the journal look like work of amateurs...
not really something where we want to publish the result of months of work

Regards,

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann