[Insight-developers] nightly test submission seems to have stoppedworking

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 15:04:24 EDT 2006

Bill,
My home machine is having problems submitting. Is the passive mode ftp
problem resolved? Here are the errors I get:

Submit Continuous
        Establishing connection to drop box.
           FTP set to passive mode
        Beginning Submission
        Put Update.xml
ERROR: Error setting PASSIVE mode!
           Error sending file
Testing/HTML/TestingResults/Sites/BillsBasement/Linux-c++/20060603-1855-Continuous/XML/Update.xml
to drop box. Retrying.
ERROR: Error setting PASSIVE mode!
           Error on second attempt to send
Testing/HTML/TestingResults/Sites/BillsBasement/Linux-c++/20060603-1855-Continuous/XML/Update.xml
to drop box.
        Aborting submission.
        Put BuildNameNotes.xml
ERROR: Error setting PASSIVE mode!
           Error sending file
Testing/HTML/TestingResults/Sites/BillsBasement/Linux-c++/20060603-1855-Continuous/XML/../../BuildNameNotes.xml
to drop box. Retrying.
ERROR: Error setting PASSIVE mode!
           Error on second attempt to send
Testing/HTML/TestingResults/Sites/BillsBasement/Linux-c++/20060603-1855-Continuous/XML/../../BuildNameNotes.xml
to drop box.
        Aborting submission.
Could not find build stamp, please use the Start command
    while executing
"error "Could not find build stamp, please use the Start command""
    ("Submit" arm line 4)
    invoked from within
"switch -- $Command  {
    Start  {
      puts "Starting $Model Build [file tail $BuildStampDir]"
      set XMLDir [file join $BuildStampDir XML]
     ..."
    ("foreach" body line 5)
    invoked from within
"foreach Command $Commands \
{
  cd $StartingDirectory
  # note the switch uses "--" to end switches in case someone does a
  # "DashboardArchive -1" t..."
    (file "/home/lorensen/Projects/Dart/Source/Client/DashboardManager.tcl"
line 188)