[Insight-developers] SpatialObjectToImage questions

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 20:07:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm using the SpatialObjectToImageFilter to help me visualize feature
locations. I'm storing my feature locations in a landmark spatial
object and using the SpatialObjectToImageFilter to create an image
representation which I overlay on the orginal. I'd like to include a
bit more information in my final display, such as the type of feature.
Is there any way to make the filter produce points with values that
depend information encoded in the landmark structure? Also, is there
any way to modify the way in which landmarks are displayed? e.g.
crosses instead of dots.