[Insight-developers] cvs check-in verification

Blezek, Daniel J (GE, Research) blezek at crd.ge.com
Mon Jun 26 13:53:40 EDT 2006

My $0.02:  I personally dislike lines that are cut at 80 characters, seems to be a holdover from the bygone era of punch cards and Fortran.  And when was the last time you printed source code?  Xemacs is very good at handling long lines.

Of course I've never done punch cards and my monitor(s) resolution is 3200x1200 resolution...

-dan