[Insight-developers] ITK 2.6 Release: Delay : Copyright : BCP :Review Directory

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Mar 3 21:07:39 EST 2006

Hi Bill,

Since nobody raised any objections to the proposal
of adding the "Review" directory, it seems to be
a good idea to proceed with it and move on with the
release process.

I just added both directories. So we can now move
the new classes during the weekend.

README.txt files were added in both directories
describing the purpose and status of the files to
be committed there.  Please feel free to edit the
README file as you consider appropriate.