[Insight-developers] Should the itkTclAppInit function be split out of itkTclAppInit.cxx?

Kent Williams kent at psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Mon Mar 6 12:29:31 EST 2006

All I want to do is to have ITK available from TCL scripts, and have it
be available in the way that it is most usable, and most likely to be
the most standard wrapping method.  So Gaetan you are telling me that
WrapITK is the way to go. Is that the consensus of the ITK developers,
that the old wrapping will be going away?

I don't want to be stirring up controversy, I just want to solve a problem.