[Insight-developers] Contribution to ITK : Review Directory

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 7 14:25:43 EST 2006

Hi Ken,

Thanks for updating the version of your code in the Insight Journal.

We renamed the class for some more explicit name and committed it in
the new Review directory in ITK:

             Insight/Code/Review
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Review/?root=Insight

             Insight/Testing/Code/Review
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Testing/Code/Review/?root=Insight

We made extensive modifications to the code. The internal filters
are now member variables, we removed on unnecessary thresholding
filter, and replaced the final copy of the image with a GraftOutput.

Tests were added by using 1/4 resolution versions of two of the
input images that you submitted to the Insight Journal:

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Dashboard/20060307-0100-Nightly/TestDetail/__Testing_Code_Review_itkThresholdMaximumConnectedComponentsImageFilterTest1.html
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Dashboard/20060307-0100-Nightly/TestDetail/__Testing_Code_Review_itkThresholdMaximumConnectedComponentsImageFilterTest2.html

If you have a chance, could you please take a look at the code
in the ITK CVS repository and let us know what you think  ?