[Insight-developers] Re: design problem with VectorImage and ImageAdaptor ?

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Mar 8 07:56:11 EST 2006

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:53:36 +0100, Karthik Krishnan
<Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com> wrote:

> Actually the adaptor should not build either, but there are no "concept
> checks" to prevent it from building

ok

So will you have time to look at the ImageFileReader< VectorImage >
problem soon ?
I can write a VectorImageToImageFilter and a ImageToVectorImageFilter (and
contribute them), and so don't really need the VectorImageToImageAdaptor,
but I clearly don't have the required knowledge to fix the
ImageFileReader< VectorImage > problem.
And in my case, VectorImage is not very interesting if I can't use it with
ImageFileReader :-/

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann