[Insight-developers] ITK Bug #2972

Vincent A. Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Mon Mar 20 09:05:53 EST 2006

I ran into the same problem reported by bug number 2972 when compiling
ITK yesterday with gcc 4.1.0. The compiler wants to use the system div()
instead of the class div() method. This occurs in both the
vnl_vector_fixed_ref and vnl_matrix_fixed_ref. My fix was to change

vnl_vector_fixed_ref<T,n> const & operator/=( T s ) const {
   div( data_block(), s, data_block() ); return *this;
}

vnl_vector_fixed_ref<T,n> const & operator/=( T s ) const {
    vnl_vector_fixed_ref::div( data_block(), s, data_block() );
    return *this;
}

I have this ready to commit, but was wondering if all of the
mathematical operators should follow the same convention.

Vince

--
Assistant Professor
Department of Radiology