[Insight-developers] cmake version of the Insigh Journal Automatic Testing System seems to be 2.0

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Mar 27 11:17:33 EST 2006

If we want to support the new wrappers in the next release it might be a
good idea to make ITK depend on CMake 2.2. I guess this will be subject
to future discussions.

We can have a flag for the testing environment specifying which version
of CMake we should use (like we have for ITK, VTK, etc...), then it will
be up to the technical committee to decide what to do with the new code
that requires new release of third-party packages. At least users will
be able to download the code from the IJ and try it out.

Julien