[Insight-developers] tests failed with itk cvs

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sun May 28 10:15:50 EDT 2006

I have also run the test on the same system, but in 64 bits instead of 32
bits. This time, only one test failed:

        964 - CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilterTest (Failed)

I trying to submit the results with "ctest -D Nightly", but the prg seems to
be stuck at "Trigger site:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/Submit-Insight-TestingResults.cgi" for both 32 and
64 bits systems.

Gaetan