[Insight-developers] Moving Marvin Nightly builds to be Experimentals

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Nov 8 08:56:15 EST 2006

Hi Gaetan,

The machine:

             marvin.jouy.inra.fr

is currently submitting three nightly builds.

However, each one of those builds have locally modified
files. Therefore, they do not represent the nightly
status of the CVS repository at 9:00pm EST.

Could you please submit these builds as Experimental builds ?

You can simply submit them with the same cron job every night
but instead of using "make Nightly" you use "make Experimental".

Given that they have modified files, they are actually experimental
versions of code modifications that are being tested locally.

We are trying to clean the ITK Dashboard before we cut the
release of ITK 3.0.